One on One Voice Coaching
One on one coaching is THE BEST way to improve your voice and find yourself as an artist.
As humans, we tend to keep ourselves safe, and when it comes to our music and our voices, that often means stopping short of our full potential. Shying back from the high notes. Hiding our emotions. Letting past experiences define us.
A great coach (me!) can see beyond what you are doing in the moment and push you past the limits you set for yourself (knowingly or unknowingly), all while digging in and asking for the truth, and encouraging the bravery you need to share it.
Sound like what you need? Book a lesson now!
- Conducted by phone, via Skype, or in Person
- Learn about vocal training, decide which options are right for you.
- Ask me absolutely anything!
Three Sessions: $290
Five Sessions: $475
Voice lessons conducted in person or via Skype
- One on one sessions are always tailored to your unique needs and goals. In general, we will:
- Warm up
- Work Out
- Talk Technique
- Bust through mental obstacles
- Interpret and polish up your songs
30 minutes lessons are available to students 17 and under in Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Old Hickory, Donelson, or Lebanon.
Please inquire about pricing.
Artist Development includes:
- 2-3 30-50 minutevocal sessions per week
- Songwriting and repertoire feedback
- 1 goal setting/check in session
- Unlimited text and email support (during business hours)
- Use of my in-home studio for demo vocals
- Vocal production + arranging (in-studio support)